Corso di Chitarra Pop Rock
CORSO DI CHITARRA POP ROCK
Lezioni individuali da 45 minuti, cadenza settimanale
In collaborazione con ODV "Officina Della Voce"
L’iscrizione comprende gratuitamente anche i seguenti corsi:
TEORIA/ARMONIA E SOLFEGGIO (90 minuti quindicinali con inizio corso ad ottobre)
OPEN SESSION di TECNOLOGIA MUSICALE domande e risposte sulla produzione musicale per musicisti e non (un incontro al mese con inizio corsi ad ottobre)
MUSICA D’INSIEME (un incontro al mese previo raggiungimento numero minimo di partecipanti)
INCONTRI CORALI (un incontro al mese con inizio corsi a novembre)
- Proficiency with the electric guitar.
- Secondary instruments: electric cello, bass guitar, acoustic guitar, mandolin, lap steel guitar, live sequencing.
- Excellent knowledge of the equipment associated with electric guitar.
- Excellent relative pitch.
- Proficent in music notation (reading, writing, transcribing)
- Proficiency with Guitar Pro 7 software
- Proficiency with Pro Tools software, recording, editing and mixing techniques.
'...a fine musician and guitarist.'
-Tim Pierce (Roger Waters, Bruce Springsteen)
'...a fine player with strong sound and feel.'
-Les Davidson (Tech Music School)
'...a very talented young man.'
-Tal Herzberg (Sting, Christina Aguilera)
'…he plays really good, I love his melodic sense.'
-Andy Timmons (Solo Artist)
- Pop and Rock Guitar Studies with Gogo Ghidelli (2002-2004)
- Jazz Guitar Studies with Mº Simone Guiducci (2002-2005)
- Classical Violin Studies: private lessons with Mº Claudio Azzini and Luca Marenzio Conservatory of Music (1996-2002)
- Minimal music Studies with Mº Massimo Menotti (2001-2003)
I performed live in thousands of concerts/events in several different ensembles/bands including:
- Classical Orchestras, Quartets and Trios as classical violinist
- Rock/Blues bands and Progressive Rock bands as guitarist
- 'TimeGate' minimal music ensemble as guitarist and bassist
- Live with Latin Grammy winning drummer Alfredo Golino (concerts, clinics)
- Ladies & Gentlemen show – The music of George Michael
- 'CambioMusica Soundland', Brescia: guitar teacher (2008 to 2015)
- 'Musicale' Associazione Culturale, Castiglione d/S: guitar teacher and director of student's bands (2003-2012)
- 'Mario Casnici' Scuola di Musica, Carpenedolo: guitar teacher and director of student's bands (2010-2013)
- 'Molinetto Scuola di Musica', Molinetto: guitar teacher (2005-2006)
- 'Atelier della Musica', Desenzano del Garda: guitar teacher and director of student's bands (2006-2009)
Hobbies and personal interests:
- Video-making, Meditation, Color psychology, Body language, Olympic sports.
- Member of Tim Pierce's work team for the “Tim Pierce Guitar Academy” (music transcriptions, TABs creation) (2016 to present)
Tim Pierce's collaborations include: Michael Jackson, Seal, Joe Cocker, Madonna, Phil Collins, Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato
- Daily collaboration with Latin Grammy Winning drummer Alfredo Golino as multi-instrumentalist (guitar player, bass player,
composer, arranger, recording engineer, mixing engineer and sessions coordinator and supervisor) (2007 to 2017)
- Part of Cirque du Soleil's Casting database of Artists. (2014 to present)
- Session player (guitars) for legendary italian singer Mina, album “Selfe”. (2014)
- Co-producer, recording, editing for the album “Minimalist Guitar Music” by Massimo Menotti. (2015)
Executive producer: Philip Glass (Einstein on the Beach, The Hours, Fantastic Four, Quatsi Trilogy, The Illusionist)
- Co-producer, composer, guitar player, bass player, programming, recording, mixing for the album “Just Play Life”
by Alfredo Golino (featuring Pino Palladino, Mina, Massimo Guerini, Danilo Rea, Cheryl Bentyne, Naimy Hackett) (2014)
- Single “E' un Calvario feat. Mina” hit #1 on iTunes Jazz Italy singles.
Credits as composer, arranger, guitars, programming, recording, mixing (october 2014)